G’day everybody! Just woke up this morning in a downright cheerful mood. I have no idea what caused this bubbly feeling, but I feel ready to take on over the world. And I’m not a morning person!!! Hmm…something smells funny. Anyways, I was then happy to discover that my new good friend and long-lost sister Stephanie Konar has nominated me to win the Lovely Blogger Award. I’m grinning from ear to ear as I write this, so yeah, thankyouuu!
I never thought my blog would have this much success after changing its theme a bit, and I’m very grateful for all the love. Anyway, part of accepting this nomination requires that I post seven random facts about myself. Well here goes nothing:
1. I’ve been attempting to write my first novel since I was sixteen years old. I’m getting there! 😀
2. I was born and bred in Romania, but since my mother is German, I was sent to a German school and then ultimately moved to the lovely country which is now my home to start my university studies.
3. I speak speak six languages, among them Romanian, German, English (duh!), French, Italian and Spanish.
4. I’m a massive rugby fan! Ever since my dad corrupted me, I’ve been insatiable. Best sport ever.
5. I’ve got a book addiction and I sometimes fear I won’t have enough space to store all the books I’m constantly buying.
6. This one makes me feel awkward to admit, but…I’ve never had a boyfriend!
7. I secretly wish I can one day become a model, but I’m not sure I’ll ever be a size zero, so, yeah, I’m working on it!
And that’s it folks! And now I have to nominate a few blogs to spread the blog lovin’. I wish I could nominate Stephanie, but I don’t think I can, but just so you know sis, I’m thinking of you. Here are some blogs I feel deserve the Lovely Blogger Award:
Your Urban Fantasy is my best source for getting all the latest juicy bits from the paranormal romance / urban fantasy book world. A must!
Wicked Scribes – another book blog, but just as good as the first one. I always appreciate posts on my favorite authors. 🙂
Vintage Style Queen provides my daily fashion dose and I’m grateful for the amazing posts on her blog. Follow her.
Well that’s it for now. I’m off to the gym now, so laters, baby!